About Infinity Journal
Welcome to Infinity Journal
A Publication on Strategy
Please Note: We strongly recommend that all of our subscribers and future writers, whether newcomers or veterans to strategy and strategic thought, take a few moments to read the IJ Brief, entitled “What is Strategy?”. This IJ Brief will clarify how (and why) Infinity Journal views strategy.
Infinity Journal (IJ) is a free, peer-reviewed publication concerned with strategy as a consequence of consciously linking Policy Ends, Strategic Ways, and Military Means. We are interested in discussions about strategy at any level — be it the nature of strategy or the conduct of campaigns — and as regards any dimension—from nuclear weapons to cyber-power. We are as concerned with the theory as much as with the practice of strategy, whether across cultures, across history, or as a way ahead.
Because, in our view, “strategy never stops,” Infinity Journal aims to make the discussion of strategy accessible, to advance the field of strategy as a discipline, and to exchange insights into how and why it succeeds, or fails.
We are multidisciplinary in our approach, giving equal time to academics and practitioners. We think the nexus between theory and practice is underdeveloped. We see Infinity Journal as one of the key mediums for remedying that. We invite participation in any form and from any quarter, provided it is open-minded. All submissions to the journal are critically reviewed before being published.
Infinity Journal's Editorial Advisory Panel consists of accomplished practitioners as well as distinguished academics. They have decades of experience teaching, developing, and implementing strategy at all levels, both in the government and private sectors.
Infinity Journal is a private venture, and is not affiliated with any government or institution. You may contact us at any time via email or post.
Please note: Infinity Journal is not a foreign policy or international relations publication. We are a peer-reviewed strategy publication.
Editorial Advisory Panel
- Colin Gray Editorial Advisory Panel
- Antulio Echevarria Editorial Advisory Panel
- Edward Luttwak Editorial Advisory Panel
- Shay Shabtai Editorial Advisory Panel
- Kevin C.M. Benson Editorial Advisory Panel
- Hugh Smith, AM Editorial Advisory Panel
- David Betz Editorial Advisory Panel
- Gur Laish Editorial Advisory Panel
- Mark D. Mandeles Editorial Advisory Panel
- Nathan K. Finney Editorial Advisory Panel
- Eitan Shamir Editorial Advisory Panel
- Patrick Porter Editorial Advisory Panel
- Kobi Michael Editorial Advisory Panel
- Ron Tira Editorial Advisory Panel
- C. Dale Walton Editorial Advisory Panel
- William F. Owen Editor and Co-Founder
Special Advisory Group
- Alice Young Assistant Editor
- Lewis Kenyon Assistant Editor
- Nancy Fleming Assistant Editor
- Ross Keeble Assistant Editor
- Chris Cox Assistant Editor
- Emil Maine Assistant Editor
- Thomas Adams Assistant Editor
- Matthew Shoemaker Assistant Editor
- Marcus Curran Assistant Editor
- Daniel Jackson Assistant Editor
- Jack Curran-Persell Assistant Editor
- Robert Franklin Assistant Editor
- Cassandra Jones Assistant Editor
- Marina Miron Assistant Editor